Himnandi Homestay Near Bhimtal Lake
A Warm welcome you from bottom of heart at Himnandi Home and wish you a comfortable stay with us.
Bhimtal is a beautiful town located in the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is situated at an altitude of 1,370 meters above sea level and is known for its scenic beauty and serene atmosphere. The town is named after the Bhimtal Lake, which is the main attraction of the place.
The town of Bhimtal is surrounded by lush green forests and is located in the midst of the Kumaon Hills. It is a popular tourist destination and attracts visitors from all over India and abroad. The town is easily accessible by road and is located at a distance of around 22 kilometers from the popular hill station of Nainital.
The main attraction of Bhimtal is the Bhimtal Lake, which is a beautiful natural lake surrounded by hills on all sides. The lake is about 1.5 kilometers long and is the largest lake in the Kumaon region. It is also believed to be one of the cleanest lakes in India. The lake is surrounded by a beautiful park, which is a popular spot for picnics and boating.
One of the main attractions of Bhimtal is the Bhimeshwara Mahadev Temple, which is located on the banks of the Bhimtal Lake. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is believed to have been built in the 17th century. It is a beautiful temple and is a popular pilgrimage destination for Hindus.
Apart from the Bhimeshwara Mahadev Temple, there are several other temples and religious places in Bhimtal. The Garg Parvat, which is located on the outskirts of the town, is a popular pilgrimage destination for Hindus. The Nal Damyanti Tal, which is located about 2 kilometers from Bhimtal, is also a popular tourist spot. It is believed to be the spot where King Nala met his wife Damayanti.
Bhimtal is also a popular destination for adventure sports. The town is surrounded by hills and forests, and there are several trekking trails in the area. The most popular trekking trail in Bhimtal is the trek to the nearby hill of Hidimba Parvat. The hill is named after Hidimba, the demoness from the Mahabharata. The trek to Hidimba Parvat is a challenging one, but the views from the top are breathtaking.
Apart from trekking, Bhimtal is also a popular destination for water sports. The Bhimtal Lake is a popular spot for boating and fishing. The lake is home to a variety of fish, including carp and catfish, and is a popular spot for anglers.
Bhimtal is also a popular destination for wildlife enthusiasts. The town is located near the Jim Corbett National Park, which is home to a variety of wildlife species, including tigers, elephants, and leopards. The park is a popular destination for wildlife safaris and is a must-visit for anyone visiting Bhimtal.
The town of Bhimtal is also known for its rich history and culture. The town has a number of museums and art galleries, which showcase the history and culture of the Kumaon region. The Folk Culture Museum, which is located in the town center, is a popular destination for tourists. The museum showcases the traditional arts and crafts of the region, including pottery, weaving, and woodcarving.
Bhimtal is also known for its cuisine. The town has a number of restaurants and cafes that serve traditional Kumaoni food. Some of the popular dishes in Bhimtal include Bhatt ki Churkani, Kafuli, and Aloo ke Gutke.
The town of Bhimtal is a popular destination for tourists throughout the year. However, the best time to
Program ( 2 days / 1 nights )
and customise Package
( Based on reviews )
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Free Car Parking
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
RULES & REGULATION
To ensure safety and comfort for you we have few rules & regulation to follow:-
• Check In time at 12:00 Hrs & Check out time at 11:00 Hrs
• Keeping in mind that it is a residential area and to avoid discomfort to neighbours – please make sure no loud music after 10 PM and no alcohol drink allowed outside area of home.
• It is totally no smoking zone but one can smoke outside the home area.
• There will be a penalty for any damage caused by Guest to the home property during stay.
• Home stay keeps the right to refuse further hospitality to the Guest who disturbs other Guests or on other way disrespects House Rules.
• It is not allowed to take explosive, weapons, inflammable materials or other dangerous chemicals in to the homestay.
• Homestay guests must have appropriate clothes and footwear when they are moving through the public spaces of the homestay.
• The parking is in front of the homestay but Homestay takes no responsibility for any damage or loss of your vehicle on the parking.
• For any damage caused by the Guest to the hotel property, the Guest is due to cover the cost of damage to the home stay
Leave a Review