Leh Ladakh Yoga Trip
Leh region provides visitors with the best motorable passes anywhere in the world, as well as the stunning beauty of mountains covered in snow. The region is renowned for its breathtaking panoramic views, stunning frozen lakes, and soaring roadways Ladakh has become the top popular destination in India. The place lets you time to relax in the picturesque valley of mountains, and stars at night.
Start Point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes Covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
More Details about Leh Ladakh Group Tour Package
• Mobile Network: Just Postpaid network (JIO, Airtel, BSNL) is active in the area.
• Breakfast accessibility in resort on first and last day entirely depends upon your arrival and separation timings.
• The recommended luggage limit is 1 rucksack per participant.
• The difference in the expense shall be birthed by the client in case of any type of amendment in the plan due to change in the variety of guests, resort modification, plan adjustment, etc.
• The hotels go through their accessibility. In case they are not offered, the travellers will certainly be suited in a residential or commercial property of similar requirement.
• During the trip, in case the roadways are blocked due to landslides or a reason that is past control, Indian Tours will certainly reorganize the travel plan for the travellers real-time, nonetheless, the expense of different accommodation will certainly be birthed by the consumer as the resorts pre-booked execute their termination plans and also are nonrefundable.
Program ( 7 days / 6 nights )
Arrival in Leh
Leh to Sham Valley
Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass
Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake
Pangong lake to Leh
Leh to Stok Village
( Based on reviews )
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
·Airport drop off and pick up according to your flight time.
·Car for all day sightseeing according to the schedule.
·Accommodation in all locations is on a double (for couples and special requests) or triple sharing in traditional hotels and camps.
·Buffet breakfast and dinner are served on all days of the week.
·The fuel for the entire journey as in the itinerary.
·Assured Inner line permits as well as Ladakh Union fee.
·Highly Experienced Driver, Guide.
·Basic First-Aid and Oxygen Cylinder during the tour.
·Evening Bonfire (When Possible).
·Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
Cancellations prior to 10 days from the start of the trek are entitled to a full refund(excluding the transaction charges)Cancellation between the 9th day and the 3rd day to the start of the trek will have an 80% refund. Cancellation less than 3 days to the start of the trek will have NO refund. For any assistance mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER:This activity is hugely dependent upon weather. The trip may get canceled without any prior notice due to weather or any unforeseen adverse circumstances