Nepal Bhutan Tour Package
Bhutan and Nepal Tour Package Overview
If you're looking for an adventure in the mountains, a Bhutan and Nepal tour package with Indian Tours is the perfect option for you. Explore the stunning natural beauty, cultural heritage, and historical sites of these two Himalayan countries, all in one incredible trip.
Starting your tour in Bhutan, you'll be captivated by the breathtaking scenery, from soaring peaks to verdant valleys. Visit the iconic Tiger's Nest Monastery, perched precariously on a cliff, and learn about Bhutanese culture and traditions as you explore the capital city of Thimphu. The Punakha Dzong, a 17th-century fortress, is another must-see attraction that showcases Bhutanese architecture and history.
From Bhutan, you'll make your way to Nepal, home to the world's highest mountain, Mount Everest. Take a scenic flight over the Himalayas and marvel at the stunning views of snow-capped peaks and glaciers. In Kathmandu, immerse yourself in the vibrant culture and spirituality of the city as you explore ancient temples and stupas, including the famous Swayambhunath Stupa, also known as the Monkey Temple.
Throughout your tour, you'll have the opportunity to meet friendly locals and try traditional cuisine, including momos, thukpa, and dal bhat. Indian Tours' Bhutan and Nepal tour package is the ultimate way to experience the beauty and culture of the Himalayas.
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure. Book your Bhutan and Nepal tour package with Indian Tours today!
Quick facts about Bhutan and Nepal Tour
|Bhutan||Tiger's Nest Monastery, Punakha Dzong, Thimphu, Bhutanese culture|
|Nepal||Mount Everest, Kathmandu, ancient temples and stupas|
|Cuisine||Momos, thukpa, dal bhat|
|Tour Package||Bhutan and Nepal tour package with Indian Tours|
- Known as the "Land of the Thunder Dragon," Bhutan is a small country located in the eastern Himalayas.
- Bhutan is renowned for its stunning natural beauty, from soaring mountain peaks to lush green valleys and forests.
- Buddhism plays a significant role in Bhutanese culture, and there are many monasteries and temples to visit, including the iconic Tiger's Nest Monastery, which is perched on a cliff and offers breathtaking views.
- The capital city of Thimphu is a vibrant hub of traditional and modern Bhutanese culture, with colorful markets, museums, and art galleries.
- Other must-see attractions in Bhutan include the Punakha Dzong, a 17th-century fortress and administrative center, and the Paro Valley, which is home to many historic sites and hiking trails.
- Nepal is a small country located in the Himalayas, known for its stunning natural beauty, diverse culture, and rich history.
- The most famous attraction in Nepal is undoubtedly Mount Everest, the world's highest mountain, which can be viewed from various viewpoints in the country.
- The capital city of Kathmandu is a bustling metropolis with ancient temples, stupas, and palaces, including the famous Swayambhunath Stupa (also known as the Monkey Temple).
- Other popular attractions in Nepal include the historic city of Patan, the Chitwan National Park (home to rhinos, tigers, and elephants), and the Annapurna mountain range, which offers world-class hiking and trekking opportunities.
- Nepal is also famous for its delicious cuisine, including momos (steamed dumplings), thukpa (noodle soup), and dal bhat (rice and lentil soup).
Know Before You Go for Bhutan and Nepal Tour Package
- To ensure a smooth journey, please bring valid IDs and your Thrillophilia voucher.
- Departing on the suggested timings can help you avoid any inconvenience during your trip.
- Please note that international and domestic flights are not included in the package.
- Visa assistance is available, but charges are not included.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended, but charges are not included.
- Personal expenses and any mandatory hotel taxes are the responsibility of the travelers and will be paid at the destination.
Program ( 08 days / 07 nights )
Arrival in Kathmandu
Your Nepal Bhutan tour will begin with your arrival in Kathmandu, where you'll be greeted by our representative and escorted to your hotel. Once you've arrived at the hotel, you can check-in and spend the rest of the day at your leisure. In the evening, take a walk to explore the nearby areas and local markets. After your walk, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
After enjoying a delicious breakfast, it's time to explore the capital city. Today's itinerary includes visits to famous attractions such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kumari Temple, Swayambhunath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Mandir, Golden Temple, and more. After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a wholesome breakfast and get ready to explore the Bhaktapur district of Nepal. Your first stop is the Pashupatinath Temple, one of the most important Hindu temples in Nepal. Next, visit Boudhanath, the largest stupa in Nepal. After that, go for a tour of the Bhaktapur district, where you'll visit places like Bhaktapur's Durbar Square, sacred temples, and local markets. After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Nepal to Bhutan
After enjoying a toothsome breakfast, check out from the hotel and head to the airport for the next phase of your Nepal Bhutan tour. Board a flight to Paro, where our representative will greet you and escort you to your pre-booked hotel.
Check in at the hotel and take some time to rest. Later, head out to explore famous places like Kyichu Lhakhang, also known as Kyerchu Temple. Visit Paro Rinpung Dzong and by evening, begin your journey to Thimphu. After reaching Thimphu, check in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
Thimphu Sightseeing & Punakha Transfers
Start your day with breakfast and then embark on a sightseeing tour to explore the capital city of Bhutan, Thimphu. Visit top attractions like Late King's Memorial Chorten, National Library, Folk Heritage Museum and Hand-made Paper Factory, and the School of Arts and Crafts. Pay a visit to Tashichho Dzong (Thimpu Dzong), which is considered the most beautiful temple in Bhutan. Later, begin your journey to Punakha as per your Nepal and Bhutan tour itinerary. On the way, stop at DochuLa Pass and take in the panoramic views of the Great Himalayas. Upon arrival in Punakha, check in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
Exploring Punakha & Paro Transfers
Begin your day with a hearty breakfast and then head out to explore Punakha. The main attraction for the day is Punakha Dzong, located at the confluence of Pho Chhu and Mo Chhu Rivers, and other nearby places. After the visit, start your journey to Paro. Once you arrive in Paro, head to the National Museum of Bhutan to learn about the ancient history and culture of Bhutan. Next, visit Drukgyel Dzong to witness the local artwork and architecture of the temple, and enjoy a picturesque view of the surrounding village. After the tour, check in at the hotel in Paro for an overnight stay.
Trip to Tiger’s Nest
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and start your trek to Taktshang Goemba, also known as Tiger's Nest. This famous temple is situated on a cliffside and is believed to be the place where Guru Padmasambhava meditated. Seek blessings at the temple and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the Paro Valley. After the trek, have lunch at a local restaurant and spend the rest of the day exploring nearby places or choose to relax and unwind with an optional Stone bath. As the day ends, head back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast, it's time to say goodbye to the beautiful country of Bhutan as your Nepal Bhutan tour package comes to an end. Check-out from the hotel and our representative will drop you off at the airport for your return journey. Take back with you some unforgettable memories of the stunning landscapes, ancient culture, and warm hospitality of Bhutan and Nepal.
( Based on reviews )
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Transport Included
- Meals Included
- Stay Included
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Leave a Review