Triund Trek Dharamshala
Triund Trek Dharamshala
Indian Tours is a leading travel company in the Indian subcontinent that specializes in organized trekking and mountaineering tours. They offer a variety of itineraries that vary from easy to challenging, and their experienced guides will take you on fascinating and eye-opening treks through some of India's most beautiful landscapes. Come explore the Himalayas with IndianTours!
What is Triund Trek?
Triund Trek is an amazing program that allows you to trek on three different mountain ranges in India. The Triund Trek takes place in the Dharamshala region, located in Himachal Pradesh. The region is known for its stunning scenery and diverse wildlife. You will visit beautiful villages and explore some of the most picturesque mountains in India. Triund Trek also offers a variety of other Outdoor Activities such as Hiking, Cycling, Horse Riding, and Rock Climbing. The program is perfect for travelers who want to experience a unique region while enjoying some great outdoor activities. Triund Trek gives you plenty of opportunity to see the local culture and meet the locals.
Why Should You Trek in Dharamshala?
If you are looking for an unforgettable trekking experience in the Himalayas, Dharamshala is the perfect destination. Situated in the northern part of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala is a popular tourist destination due to its peaceful and serene environment. The city has a rich history dating back to the time of the Buddha and it is now home to several Buddhist monasteries and temples. Why trek in Dharamshala? Here are some reasons why you should consider a trip to this beautiful city:
1. Dharamshala is a picturesque city located in the heart of the Himalayas. You will be amazed by its natural beauty and stunning views from every corner.
2. The city is home to several Buddhist monasteries and temples, including Chubur Monastery, which is one of the most popular pilgrimage destinations in India.
3. The climate in Dharamshala is temperate and perfect for trekking. It never gets too hot or too cold, making it perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities.
4. There are many interesting treks available in Dharamshala
How to Plan Your Trek
If you're thinking of travelling to India and trekking, there are a lot of things to take into account before you go. Here we'll outline the basics of planning your trip and give some tips on what to do once you're in Dharamshala.
The best way to organise your trip is by using an online travel planner. These services will help you set up a budget, find the right tour operator and book your tickets. Once you've done this, it's important to do some research on the area you're visiting. This will give you an idea of what to expect when you get there, as well as what activities are available.
Make sure you have plenty of sunscreen, insect repellent and water with you on your trek. You'll also need a hat, sunscreen, snacks and a drink bottle. Make sure you leave enough room in your luggage for clothing layers as the weather can change fairly quickly in India.
Finally, make sure that if something happens while you're away that requires attention, like a medical emergency, you have someone who can contact you easily. This could be someone back home or a friend who is travelling with you.
What to Bring on Your Triund Trek
If you're packing for your trek to Dharamshala, be sure to bring a good supply of water and snacks. You'll need to be self-sufficient on the mountain, as there is no public transportation available in the area.
And if you're looking for some ideas on what to bring, here are a few items that are essential for any trek:
-Wet clothes if you get wet (spare clothes can also be rented in Dharamshala)
-First aid kit including bandages, ibuprofen, and antihistamines
-Lightweight tent or camping gear (sleeping bag, mats, tents)
-Sturdy shoes or boots
-Multi-purpose tool (hatchet, saw, knife)
The Best Time of Year to trek in Dharamshala
The best time of year to trek in Dharamshala is during the late spring, early summer, and autumn months. The weather is generally mild, with occasional showers, and the days are long. In the fall, the colors are stunning: the leaves on the trees change color, and the air is crisp and clear. The best time to visit Dharamshala is during September-October.
The Cost of a Triund Trek in Dharamshala
The cost of a triund trek in Dharamshala is Rs. 20,000 for a group of four people. This price includes round-trip transportation from New Delhi, accommodation in Dharamshala for three nights and all meals during the trek.
Since this is a relatively long and arduous trek, it’s important to make sure you are well-prepared before you leave. Here are a few tips to help you save on your trip:
1. Do your research – The IndianTours website offers a wealth of information, including detailed itineraries and photos, to help you plan the perfect trip.
2. Book early – The earlier you book, the better chance you have of securing your spot on the trek.
3. Bring your own gear – Many of the treks in India operate with self-catering policies, so packing your own food and gear will save you money.
4. Be flexible – The IndianTours website offers a variety of payment options to choose from, so be sure to check out all of the options before making a decision.
Tips for a Successful Triund Trek in Dharamshala
If you're considering a trekking trip to Dharamshala, here are some tips to make the experience a success:
1. Do your research! There are many different types of treks available in Dharamshala, so be sure to choose the one that is right for you. There are also many different trip options, so be sure to read the descriptions carefully.
2. Pack light! While packing for a trek is important, don't overpack. You'll save money and weight on your bag by bringing just the essentials. This includes food, water, sunscreen, hats and sunglasses, and a first-aid kit.
3. Make reservations! The earlier you make your reservations, the better chance you have of securing a good spot on a trek.
4. Be prepared for uphill hiking! Many treks in Dharamshala involve long uphill hikes, so be prepared for this before you go. Bring enough water and snacks to keep you going, and dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
5. Make friends along the way! Trekking is an amazing way to get close to nature and meet other people from all over the world
Program ( 2 days / 1 nights )
Mcleodganj to Triund Hill (4-5 hours of trekking)
At 9 AM, you can start your trek from Bhagsu Nag Triund (2875 m).
Start your trek from Mcleodganj. You can reach Bhagusu Na and then hike from Bhagsu Nah. It is a magical experience to walk through dense forests of Oak, Rhododendron and deodar. This alpine meadow overlooks the snow-capped peaks at Dhauladhar. The Kangra Valley can be seen from the opposite side. We will then rest for the night after dinner and star gazing at our beautiful mountain lodge.
Triund Hill to Snowline and back to Mcleodganj (4-5 hours of trekking)
Get up early and see the sunrise over the majestic mountains and Kangra Valley. The finest thing is to be with your own. If you want to visit Snow Line (5Kms), then leave early in the morning from Triund. Else To reach Bhagsu Nag village, it will take approximately 4 to 5 hours. You can also stop at Lahesh cave on the way. Bhagsu Waterfall will be visible. This is the end of your trek.
Excellent ( Based on reviews )
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Each trekker is responsible for his/her own safety. Trek organizers, guides, porters will not be responsible for any damage, theft, or loss of goods.
|- Basic vegetarian meals(Dinner on day-1 & Breakfast and on day-2)||- Transport from home town to McLeodganj|
|- Accommodation at trekking tents on a twin-sharing basis at the hilltop||- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions|
|- Sleeping bag||- Items like soft drinks and personal items|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
Cancellations prior to 10 days from the start of the trek are entitled to a full refund(excluding the transaction charges)Cancellation between the 9th day and the 3rd day to the start of the trek will have an 80% refund. Cancellation less than 3 days to the start of the trek will have NO refund. For any assistance mail us at: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER:This activity is hugely dependent upon weather. The trip may get canceled without any prior notice due to weather or any unforeseen adverse circumstances